Ann Foulds recently joined the UCD Innovation Academy as a Facilitation Specialist and brings a varied set of career experiences to the role. Ann has a degree in media & anthropology, has been a primary school teacher, is a trained journalist and experienced educator in several fields, is an educational advisor to the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland, and if all that isn’t enough, is also a qualified Samadhi yoga teacher.
Ann is passionate about sustainability and permaculture, is an experienced media & video producer and produced a fabulous Youtube series for children called "Plastic Free for Kids".
Plastic Free for Kids on Youtube - https://youtu.be/KdOlzQZPSPw
Books Ann recommends:
- Paulo Freire - Pedagogy of the Oppressed
- Ken Robinson - Anything he has written, spoke or been involved with.
- Richard Louv - Last Child in the Woods,
- Lorna Gold - Climate Generation: Awakening to our children's future
- Oliver Jeffers - Here We Are: Notes for Living On Planet Earth
Ann's recommendations for CPD courses:
- Creativity & Change https://www.creativityandchange.ie
- IDEO U - from Ideas to Action - https://www.ideou.com/
Contact Ann at:
- instagram @annfoulds
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/annfoulds/