Lillian Nave is the podcast host for the Think UDL podcast, and UDL Coordinator & Senior Lecturer at Appalachian State University in North Carolina, USA.
We discuss inspirational influences, Tracy Chapman, art history, falling into jobs, the growing network for UDL practitioners and researchers, great teaching tips, providing choice of media, and getting outside the classroom.
- Michael J. Lewis - https://art.williams.edu/profile/mlewis/
- Eric Moore – https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http%3A%2F%2Finnospire.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F02%2FDr.-Eric-J-Moore-3.pdf
- Jen Pusateri – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-pusateri/
- Tea for teaching – http://teaforteaching.com/
- Teaching in Higher Ed – https://teachinginhighered.com/episodes/
- Leading Lines - https://leadinglinespod.com/
Lilian’s Plus One
Build in asynchronous options, for students who miss a Zoom or a class. Have a plan for them to get what they missed so students aren't penalized for missing, but they learn the same thing from watching the recording and responding to something from the synchronous session.
Lillian’s podcast - Think UDL - https://thinkudl.org/
Other stuff to check out:
On Twitter - #UDLHE